Tuesday, August 28, 2018

You're early if you're only one hour late! ;) August 13, 2018

Martin was baptized on Saturday.  The font here is nice. Elder Kainesie baptized him, the bishop confirmed him and I gave both talks but it started 3 hours late.  That's just how it is here in Ghana, if you are early here it means you're only and hour late!  I think that's what is most frustrating right now is that it's kind of hard to convince people that the church is true with hardly anyone at the sunday meetings on time.  But we're really trying.  We had our president interview on Wednesday and he gave us some great council.  I'm going to hope for the best! I feel like the Twi is really coming... more than any other area before because most people here really only speak it.  I can't believe school starting back home.  It feels like summer just started. It's starting to get hot here. It's still kinda in between. It will really get hot about October. Lots of change here in the mission.  A bunch of Elders went home last week and another group next week.  It will be transfers next week and we'll be getting 16 new Elders.  Elder Kainesie has been here for 5 transfers so I bet he'll go.  Well, till next week. 


Elder Kainesie and I at the Stake Center in Fosu.  It's a really nice building. 

No comments:

Post a Comment