Monday, July 16, 2018

I'm Leaving Tarkwa July 16, 2018

Well sadly I've been transferred from Tarkwa so this is my last day here. It'll be nice to go somewhere else but we have three people that will probably be baptized this transfer. Other then that I had snails for the first time. They were a lot better then I expected. The best way I can think to describe them is they taste like beef fat.
 snail soup.. 
Also on Saturday I was getting out of a taxi and my pants got caught and ripped really bad. We were really far away from the apartment so i just untucked my shirt to cover is mostly and we went and taught a lesson, luckily it was the last one of the day haha. But yeah everything is going good here.


saying goodbye to members of my branch in Brenu Akyirim





Here is a little part of Elder Browns letter home from today.




here is what is left of my pants ;0


No comments:

Post a Comment